Anusia Gillespie is the Director of Growth and Innovation at Eversheds Sutherland. She performs rigorous analyses of the firm’s professionals, practices and collaborative processes to generate insights that guide the firm’s growth and systemic change in service to clients. Anusia brings to her work the wealth of experience gained in both the practice and business of law, and in developing business of law programs for lawyers from around the world at Harvard Law School Executive Education.
Anusia earned her Bachelor of Science in Management (BSM) from Tulane University’s A.B. Freeman School of Business, Juris Doctor (JD) from Boston College Law School, and Master of Business Administration (MBA) from Boston College Carroll Graduate School of Management. Anusia was awarded a seat on academic law journal, the Uniform Commercial Code Reporter Digest, and inducted into the Beta Gamma Honors Society, recognizing honors in her graduate business studies.
- JD and MBA from Boston College
BSM from Tulane University
Harvard Law School Executive Education
- Senior Manager of Program Development
- Beta Camma Sigma Honors Society
- Dean’s Award for Graduate Work
- Academic Journal: UCC Reportet-Digest
- Dean’s Award for Contributions to the Student Body
- Admitted to the Massachusetts Bar
- American Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Foundation, Pro Bono
- Legal Marketing Association