- Navigating Unique Challenges Facing Women Attorneys | Simpson Thacher, June 27th
- Associate Client Development | Duff & Phelps Feb. 23, 2017
- Branding for Women Attorneys | Fragomen Worldwide Feb. 16, 2017
- Mindful Branding | Boston Bar Association Feb. 2, 2017
- Effective Communication | Boston Associates Networking Group Dec. 15, 2016
- Client Development for Women Attorneys | Prince Lobel Dec. 14, 2016
- Finding and Engaging Millennial Associates | Massachusetts Legal Recruiting Association (MALRA) Nov. 16, 2016
- Mindfulness & Effective Communication | Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Nov. 9, 2016
- Attorney Branding Workshop | Women’s Bar Association Sept.- Nov 2016, Feb. 1, 2017
The Elephant In The Room: Advancing Women To Partnership
It is time for new thinking about the elephant in the room — the way law firms are structured and governed does not allow women...Read the Article
Why Women Leave Law Firms, And What Anusia Gillespie Hopes To Do About It
Lawyer and consultant Anusia Gillespie shares her insights and career advice with columnist Renwei Chung. (January 2017)Read the Article
The Horrible Conflict Between Biology And Women Attorneys
I went on air as a millennial consultant who is committed to the retention and advancement of women attorneys in the multigenerational firm.Read the Article
5 Types of Frustrating Communicators: Are You One?
You know that feeling of frustration, that rises up into your neck and shoulders, when you receive an unexpected or poorly phrased e-mail...Read the Article
How Introverts Can Build Business Without Burnout
60% of attorneys are introverts. First, what is introversion, exactly? It is not “shyness.” The difference between introversion...Read the Article
Are You Limiting Yourself with a Tagline?
I have a very lawyerly answer for you: it depends. People hear the word “branding” and tend to think that it is all about finding the...Read the Article
Chief Marketing Officer of Global Law Firm Provides Insights on Best Practices
Ever wonder what the best professional development, cultural cultivation, and marketing practices are in a leading global law firm?...Read the Article
Should You Talk About What You Do, or What You Love?
Imagine introducing yourself at a networking event. What do you say? How does it feel? Now, imagine telling someone about the great ski...Read the Article
Branding is Cute, But My Clients Are Middle-Aged Men in Finance
Corporate America knows something that professional services providers have been slow to adopt. Emotion drives behavior. Logic and reason...Read the Article
How Should Your Growing Firm Allocate Its Marketing Dollars?
As firms grow, they encounter the fortunate problem of deciding how to create and implement a marketing and business development program...Read the Article
What's Your Real Value To Your Clients?
When I first start working with a client to determine their value proposition, I ask, what do you want potential clients to know about you?Read the Article
People Don't Understand What You Do Because...
People generally have poor awareness regarding what they know versus what other people know. It makes sense. It is impossible to know...Read the Article